How to register Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro version is an all-purposed entertainment choice for full Blu-ray Menu, Blu-ray Disc, ISO files, and BDMV folder on MacOS. This tutorial will show you how to register Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro.
Preparations you need to do:
- Mac OS X 10.8 - Big Sur
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended
- 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- 250 MB of free disk space
- Internal or external Blu-ray drive
- USB 2.0 or above
- FireWire 400 or above
- Internet Connection
Step 1: Download and install Mac Blu-ray Player Pro
Step 2: Click Blu-ray Player Pro on the top menu,and select register
Step 3: Enter your registration code in the window popped up
Step 4: Registration successed
Registration successed,now you can fully enjoy Blu-ray entertainment.
If the Blu-ray playback is unsuccessful, here are some tips for you.
- Email us to email@example.com with detailed information of your device such as device model, build number, kernel version and else. Attach the log file would be better.
- Comment us on Macgo Facebook Page, reply to any post or send us a message.
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro
The first and best Blu-ray media player for Mac. Support Original Blu-ray Menu, ISO files, and BDMV folder, etc.